1. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm order and contract for the above – described services. The remaining balance will be due with the order.
Any changes to this order must be made at least two weeks prior to delivery/collection.
2. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. If the cake is collected, it is the Cake Customer’s responsibility to ensure the safety of
the cake until it’s required destination. The Cake Decorator cannot be held liable for
any damage to the cake after it has been collected.
4. If fresh flowers will be used on the cake it is the responsibility of the florist to
determine flower safety and safe food practices and not the cake decorator.
5. It is the responsibility of the Cake Customer advise the Cake Decorator of any known
allergies to any ingredients that may be used in the cakes. Cake ingredients or
machinery may come in contact with nuts, milk, and wheat products. Allergen
information is provided with all orders.
6. In the very unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be
necessary to retain an alternative Cake Decorator. We will make every effort to secure a
replacement cake designer. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement
is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received
for the event.
7. The Cake Customer agrees that there will be no order changes to the cake request prior
to two weeks before the delivery date.